2022 in review
It’s that time of year again when we reflect on the year that has been. And to be honest with you, we can’t believe 2022 is over! Where did it go?
So much has happened this year! The most searched terms on Google in Belgium in 2022 were: Ukraine, Wordle and Queen Elizabeth II, so that tells you a little bit about what’s been going on around the world!
But what happened at Qualifio? Let’s take a look! 🥂🎉🔥❤️
Here’s a recap of 2022 at Qualifio in numbers
- 3 amazing seminars in Da Balaïa, Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve
- 15 new recruits
- 7 interns
- 4 Qualifio babies
- 2 weddings
Sales & Marketing
- 65 blog articles
- > 4,600 marketing calendar downloads
- 407 participants to our “Look back on 2022” program
- 8 events attended
- Best campaigns: looking for inspiration for your interactive campaigns? Look no further, they’re right here!
- 45 litres of soup
- 150 St Nicolas bags
- 10 shoeboxes
- 31,180 active campaigns
- 202,167,709 overall participations
- > 25,000,000 new participants
- 260 new design templates created
- 3,571 Helpdesk tickets
- 20 min average first response time
Qualifio Engage new features
- Tag Library
- Advanced formats: find out more and keep an eye out for upcoming new games!
- Looking for inspiration for your interactive campaigns? Look no further, we’ve got all the best Qualifio campaigns right here!
- Store IP addresses in a hidden field
- New partner integration: addresses and emails with DQE
Qualifio Loyalty new features
- Custom retention policy per website and campaign
- Earning rules limitations (once a day, a week, etc. )
- Referral for purchases
- Custom mapped events
- Test capacities: event reports, reset of a program and test members
- HTML & RSS feed widget in the portal
- Consumer privacy
- First-party data and zero-party data
- Customer loyalty
- Interactive Marketing
We’d like to thank all our teams, customers and partners for their collaboration and trust this year – bring on 2023! May it bring you an engaged and loyal community!