Product update: all of Qualifio’s latest features
Want to learn about Qualifio’s latest feature releases and product updates? You’ve come to the right place! Find out all you need to know below.
Exciting new security & privacy updates
As everyone was rolling into the new year, our teams have been working hard to provide you with the tools you need to create data collection campaigns in an even more secure and compliant way.
Here are some of our favourite updates!
New feature: two-factor authentication (2FA)
Today we’d like to start by highlighting two-factor authentication (2FA). It requires users to verify their login details by entering an additional security code generated by an authenticator on their mobile phone.
Setting up 2FA is an important step in protecting your account against phishing and attackers who might steal or otherwise obtain user passwords. Even if an unauthorised person finds out a password, they will still be unable to log in, helping ensure that participants’ personal data is always well protected.
An extra step of security never hurt anybody ??
Secure your participants’ data by adjusting retention periods
As a Europe-based data collection platform, privacy has always been one of the most important areas of focus at Qualifio. This is why we’re happy to announce that we now offer data retention management at three levels:
- Account (for all campaigns in the account)
- Website (for the campaigns of a specific brand)
- Campaign (for a specific campaign)
Data retention refers to how long you keep participant data in Qualifio. If you integrate participant data into other tools from your IT or marketing stack, Qualifio can delete it for you after, say, one week. That being said, you may need to store your participants’ personal data in Qualifio for many reasons, such as to draw your contest winners for instance. In that case, you can keep the data for a longer and more useful period of time.
By using our dedicated feature, your participants’ data can stay in Qualifio for as long (or as short) as you want it to – up to two years. This can be helpful to stay compliant with the GDPR and other region-specific privacy laws or regulations, as well as to put a smile on your DPO’s face ?
Ready to start? Visit our Help Centre to find out how to manage your data retention period.
- Following the security best practices, Qualifio signs outgoing requests for webhooks so that you can verify that the request did actually come from Qualifio. To verify the signature, developers will need to have a look at this article.
- Previously, the number of characters in the CAPTCHA was 4. Now we use a sequence of 8 random letters and numbers. The function of the CAPTCHA code is to protect you from spam by requiring participants to rewrite short sequences of characters.
- Restricted session length to help secure your account. The session “inactivity timeout” setting represents the amount of time a user can be inactive before their session times out and closes.
- Improved account lockout feature in which a number of failed password attempts will cause the account to be locked out, to avoid malicious users programmatically attempting a series of password attacks.
Manage users quicker ?
In recent months, our teams at Qualifio have also been hard at work to make user management options even more granular and robust, all while improving the user experience.
We have updated the way you navigate your user list in Qualifio and you can now view all your users at a glance ??
From now on, you can also filter by role to see which users have the Admin role assigned, for instance ?
Same user, multiple organisations with different roles
We’ve also launched an improvement to how Qualifio works for multi-account users, such as agencies creating campaigns for more than one Qualifio customer.
Previously, users working for different organisations weren’t allowed different types of access. This was one of the top complaints from admins of multi-account users. But it is now a thing of the past!
Now, you can control roles for users who work in multiple accounts. It’s great for privacy, security, and simplicity (why show people data they aren’t meant to use?)
This may not revolutionise your marketing, but we hope it can save you a bit of time and make your experience with Qualifio just a little bit better!
To learn more, be sure to check our multi-account user guide on our Help Centre.
Win multiple prizes in instant win contests
Good news! It’s now possible to win multiple times in an instant win contest. The default behaviour remains unchanged: one prize per person per contest. But now, it’s your choice to impose this limit on a contest.
If you work for a coffee shop chain, for instance, and offer a chance to win a free year of coffee beans, every entry has the same chance at winning – including participants with multiple entries.
Ready to try out calendar attribution for yourself? Head over to our Help Centre for information about how to get started.
Conditional campaign access: restrict using SSO
Use your single sign-on (SSO) identity provider (IdP) to manage access to one or more Qualifio campaigns and explicitly grant or deny access to groups of users within your IdP.
This feature is available for Gold plans and up.
Campaign statistics: now for the landing pages ?
We’ve updated the campaign statistics report with a new metric for your landing pages. Now you can see exactly how your pages perform in terms of page views ??
For more information about campaign statistics, see this.
Unavailable Facebook Tabs
With a new year comes a new layout for Facebook Pages. Facebook will soon require that all Pages are converted to the “New Pages Experience”. While many of the features will remain the same, there is one important change that you should know about: Page Tabs will become unavailable, which means that your Qualifio campaigns won’t be visible on your Facebook Page anymore.
You will still be able to share and advertise campaigns on Facebook, publish them as minisites or embed them on your website.
. . .
And this is just the beginning! We will continue to add new features to Qualifio Engage to make sure you can tackle future challenges head-on.
Coming up next… ?
As you can see, it’s been a busy winter at Qualifio. And, to be honest, we have a lot more growing to do in 2022 (and a lot of features planned!)
- Prevent unwanted tag-based tracking: control which tags are allowed to be used in your campaigns by limiting the use of tracking pixels to a set of defined tags ?
- Fast and simple integration with DQE Address for autocompleting and standardising postal addresses ?
- More possibilities to manage and allocate prizes (plus, you will be able to reorder them super quickly!) ?
- 12 months in, and the catcher game (in which participants have to collect as many objects as they can to earn points) has proven so successful with our customers that we’ve decided to implement it as a standard format in the platform. Later this year, you will be able to create a simple catcher game on your own in Qualifio! ?
. . .
Last but not least…
Keep your eyes open for Qualifio Loyalty! ?
By combining the full impact of Qualifio Engage with the benefits of a loyalty program, you can take your customer engagement to the next level.
What might that look like? Let’s say your business runs interactive marketing campaigns with Qualifio, but you want to build trust and convert participants into customers. By creating a loyalty program, you can reward users who repeatedly interact with your brand and create a positive user experience…
… all from Qualifio! ?
Want to learn more about Qualifio’s loyalty platform? Reach out to schedule your demo.
. . .
That’s all for now… We hope you liked this feature update ??
See you in a few months to discover the latest news and improvements!