Customer Success Manager - Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve(1348) Belgium
Qualifio is scaling-up! Do you want to be part of the adventure? Join the leading interactive marketing and data collection SaaS-company!
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts 65+ employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and will soon open new offices in Germany. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017. We have been awarded one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50. Today, more than 400 publishers and brands are users of Qualifio.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our sales team in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Be part of a culture that puts people first and believes that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
Customer Success Manager
As a CSM, you will be in charge of your own accounts composed of international brands and medias. As we put always our customers first, your role will consist in :
- Establishing trusted expert relationships with our users such that all activities are closely aligned with their business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Qualifio solution to be realized;
- Facilitate the successful onboarding of new customers;
- Developing communication and leadership on product updates that impact your customer's global activities and objectives;
- Defining customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, and generally serving as the customer's voice within Qualifio;
- Working closely with the sales team in Belgium
- Bringing up suggestions on product improvements to the product team BE;
- Achieving renewal and up-selling revenue targets.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and for new technology platforms; (You created your website, you followed online trainings,...)
- You have minimum of 2 years CSM experience in a SaaS, digital or data marketing environment;
- You have a strong academic background in business, marketing or communication;
- Native French speaker, fluent in English and you are an excellent communicator;
- Result- and data-oriented;
- Organized and multitasker, ability to learn on the fly & grasp technical concepts;
- Proactive, team player and eager to grow. You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them;
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious Belgian organizations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams.
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents.
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning
- An attractive salary package.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Find out more: https://qualifio.com/careers/