In the Shell Game, several identical containers are displayed on the screen (cups, doors, trunks, etc.). A prize is placed behind one of these containers so that it cannot be seen. The player is then invited to click on the container they believe holds the object. Each time they play, the prize is placed behind another container so it can go on forever!
- Customize the appearance of the game by uploading your own pictures
- Setup the sending of e-mails to the participants and/or the winner(s)
- Manage the prizes and the winners’ selectio
- Identified or anonymous participation
- Statistics module and advanced reporting