Business Developer - Paris (France)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Paris(75002) France
Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection platform that enables publishers, brands, and agencies to engage, grow and qualify their digital audiences (web, mobile, social networks).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands, and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts +70 employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium), Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and a new office in Germany. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017 and has been awarded four years in a row one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50.
The French office is located in the center of Paris. France is Qualifio’s #1 market in terms of revenue and Qualifio works with prestigious brands like RATP, PSG, Nestlé, HSBC, L’Oréal, OCS, etc.
BUSINESS DEVELOPER (FR)
As part of the commercial team, you drive prospection and sales on the French market. Together with the Country Manager France, you define and implement our business strategy in new and existing markets. You become a pillar of Qualifio’s France sales team. Our sales teams are divided in 3 functions: Sales Development Representative, Business Developer and Customer Success Manager.
- Together with our Country Manager and the sales team you follow and initiate key business opportunities in your Brands & Agencies sector (Sales team are divided per sector);
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Qualifio’s platform and services;
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data;
- Ensure product demonstrations when required;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results;
- You bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team when needed and required;
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or events;
- You work closely with the Sales Development Representatives and Customer Success Managers.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction;
- You love to open doors, create relationships and build a sustainable business case from scratch;
- You have a passion for digital marketing and for new technology platforms, you are up to date with the market’s latest tech trends and news;
- You have 2+ years experience in a sales position in a SaaS-company or in the software/tech industry;
- You have a strong academic background in business, marketing or communication (or any related field);
- You are French native speaker, fluent in English and an excellent communicator able to quickly build trust and respect in our industry;
- Your are autonomous, result-oriented and data-driven;
- You are organized and you easily multitask! You have the ability to learn on the fly & quickly grasp complex technical concepts;
- You are proactive, team player and eager to grow and grow the business as if it was your own;
- You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them.
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious French organizations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams;
- A unique chance to work in a high development potential company;
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents;
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning;
- An international company with great values and strong culture;
- An attractive salary package with uncapped commissions.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Check out our Instagram !