Project Manager Studio Qualifio (Belgium)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve(1348) Belgium
Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection platform that enables publishers, brands, and agencies to engage, grow and qualify their digital audiences (web, mobile, social networks).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated mini-sites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts +75 employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and Cologne. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017. We have been awarded four years in a row one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to join the team. Have a look at our website and learn more about us.
About the position
Qualifio studio is a service Qualifio proposes to its clients: based on a concept, a copy and a design provided by the client, Qualifio produces a campaign from A to Z (design and content).
You will be the interface between the design team, clients and account managers for studio projects. Your job will consist in analyzing the needs of the clients, suggest creative ideas for campaigns, plan and create those interactive campaigns with the Design team and deliver a finished project.
- You act as the point of contact between the clients and the design team (6 people);
- You manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget;
- You measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- You participate in the product evolution by providing hands-on product feedback based on your projects.
Who you are
- Both creative and a bit geek;
- Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of work experience in a digital marketing environment;
- Fluent in both French and English. Dutch and/or Spanish is a plus;
- Result- and data-oriented;
- Organized and multi-tasker, ability to learn on the fly & grasp technical concepts;
- Proactive, team player and eager to grow. You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them;
- Passion for what you do.
What we offer
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious Belgian organizations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams;
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents. An excellent opportunity to be immersed in digital marketing while working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and fun environment where people are central and personal development is the n°1 priority;
- The possibility to join a Studio team within Qualifio that is evolving towards a highly qualitative and professional service;
- Hard and soft skills training;
- Attractive salary package;
- Phone (750€) and subscription;
- A MacBook Pro and gear;
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV);
- Group insurance (VIVIUM 3% employer - 1% employee);
- Flexible work hours & workplace;
- Parking spot in the center on LLN;
- A fun and healthy work environment enabling you to fulfill your potential.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day