Last year, we celebrated Mother’s Day 100% virtually because of the lockdown. This year, we hope we’ll be able to hug our moms and tell them how much we love them in real life. In the meantime, we created an ebook full of ideas to:
- Engage your audience and celebrate the mothers of your community;
- Encourage virality and increase your brand visibility;
- Turn prospects into customers with coupons or discounts;
- Generate traffic to your website;
- Collect consumer data to personalise your communications and offers.
Ready? Get inspired by 15 interactive marketing campaign ideas for Mother’s Day! Among them, you’ll discover campaign ideas imagined by our teams or campaigns launched by our users like Nestlé, UGC, LolaLiza, Brico or Gulli.
P.S. You want to create your marketing campaign for Mother’s Day, but you don’t have the resources internally? Get in touch with one of our Studio’s project managers to create a unique campaign.
1. Photo contest
Fashion trends have changed dramatically over the years. But, fashion is also cyclical, and it repeats itself over time. This gave us an idea: a photo contest in which participants have to recreate their mom’s photos with the same hairstyle, clothes, make-up and position. It’s the ideal campaign to encourage your audience to create original content and increase your visibility.
Download the ebook to discover the 14 other marketing ideas for Mother’s Day.