Human Resources Internship - BE (Belgium)
Department: Human Resources
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve(1348) Belgium
Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection platform that enables publishers, brands, and agencies to engage, grow and qualify their digital audiences (web, mobile, social networks).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts 70 employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and will soon open new offices in Germany. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017. We have been awarded four years in a row one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to join the team. Have a look at our website and learn more about us. https://qualifio.com/about-us/team
Qualifio’s Human Resources internship offers the chance to have a first experience in recruitment and talent development within a company in full expansion. You will soon be part of Qualifio's dynamic and collaborative team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive professional to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Intern, you will gain hands-on experience with a variety of HR functions and will have a rare glimpse into the corporate world of HR. Due to the nature of working in HR, it’s essential that you exhibit a strong commitment to confidentiality and discretion. You will grow your professional skill set by working on tasks independently as well as collaborating with other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment;
- Participate in the screening of resumes and phone screen the selected applicants;
- Collaborate with the HR team to find the best internal candidates;
- Assist with onboarding new hires;
- Actively work on long-term projects (ex: Employer branding)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- A current full-time student in Human Resources or related field;
- Fluent in French & English + other languages is a plus;
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills (ability to balance competing priorities and deliver within deadlines);
- Curious, organized, proactive and always willing to learn.
- A real-world job experience in a fast-paced, innovative, and growing SaaS company;
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning;
- The opportunity to leave your mark on your team: from day one, you’ll have various tasks and missions assigned to you;
- Flexible work hours & workplace in the very center of Louvain-La-Neuve;
- Fun & social events with other teammates (hello, table football games!).
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
- If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Are you our next intern HR? Apply now!
Curious about our team spirit? Have a look at our Instagram account: Qualifio's Instagram