Chief Marketing Officer (Belgium)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve(1348) Belgium
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection platform that enables publishers, brands, and agencies to engage, grow and qualify their digital audiences (web, mobile, social networks).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands, and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts +75 employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium), Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and a new office in Germany. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017 and has been awarded 4 years in a row one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50.
With a growing team of 4 dedicated members currently spread between Belgium, France, and Spain, the marketing department is in charge of various activities, including content management, lead generation campaigns, sales support, event organization, press relations... Its main missions are to generate leads, increase awareness about Qualifio, and help inspire and retain current customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an innovative and passionate colleague to lead the design, execution and continual improvement of the company’s marketing and lead generation strategy.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Lead the design, execution and continual improvement of the company’s European-wide marketing plan, including :
- Planning and production of relevant, highly qualitative content including white papers, customer testimonials, blog posts, infographics… and ensure distribution to the relevant target groups.
- Digital advertising campaigns on Google and social networks, coupled with efficient flows of landing pages, content and retargeting activities (email, social…)
- Leverage analytics and data to understand campaign performance, identify optimization opportunities, drive decisions and measure outcomes
- Participation to industry-leading events (conferences, fairs, etc.). When needed, represent the company at networking events or as a speaker at fairs and own events.
- Produce sales support material and research to be used by the sales team;
- Lead and inspire the marketing team based in Belgium, Spain and France (4 full time members today) and recruit additional talents and contractors when needed in our different offices.
- Ensure we hit monthly and yearly B2B lead generation targets;
- Analyzing competition, industry and market trends with the ability to translate research findings into actionable tasks consistent with the marketing plan;
- Identify, approach, negotiate global partnerships with tech vendors and solution providers;
- College degree with a major in Marketing or Business, or equivalent real world experience;
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise digital marketing ;
- 5+ years of building and leading strong teams and driving revenue & customer growth;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the SaaS sector;
- Strong affinity for data, testing and optimization;
- Passion for technologies: SaaS platforms, social networks, analytics, mobile, etc;
- Self-starter: able to work independently with a high motivation and eagerness to learn and perform. Able to multitask and juggle multiple initiatives;
- Fluent in English, knowledges of French, Dutch, German or Spanish are a major plus;
- Possibility to work remotely.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Find out more: