Customer Success Manager - Paris (France)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Paris(75002) France
Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection platform that enables publishers, brands, and agencies to engage, grow and qualify their digital audiences (web, mobile, social networks).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands, and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts +75 employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium), Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and a new office in Germany. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017 and has been awarded four years in a row one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50, 4 years in a row.
Our French office is located in the 2nd arrondissement (Metro Sentier) and has a staff of 10 people. France is Qualifio #1 market in terms of revenue and works with prestigious brands like Nestlé, RATP, L’Oréal, PSG, Disneyland, OCS, Ducray, Oscaro.com etc.
Customer Success Manager
As a CSM, you will ensure that Qualifio’s Brands users are successful and happy with the Qualifio platform and services and getting an optimal ROI from it.
You will be in charge of your own accounts, composed of international brands.
Your role will revolve around 3 key missions:
- Facilitate the successful onboarding of new customers in your portfolio;
- Build a strong relationship with your points of contact to increase Retention & Loyalty;
- Track, Analyse & drive performance to align with your customers business strategy & objectives;
- Define customer’s requirements, anticipate future needs, and generally serve as the customer's voice within Qualifio;
- Develop communication and leadership on product updates that impact your customer's global activities.
- Identify grow opportunities and achieve up-selling revenue target;
- Conduct recurring reviews and achieve renewals;
- Work closely with the sales team and the Professional Services to detect and convert opportunities.
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team BE;
- Take part in the optimization of the CSM Methodology;
- Propose new processes at a global level for the team to scale up.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and for new technology platforms;
- You have 1-2 years CSM experience in a SaaS, digital or data marketing environment;
- You have a strong academic background in business, marketing or communication;
- Fluent in French (native speaker) and English (we are an International company, this is our preferred language for communication) and you are an excellent communicator;
- Result- and data-oriented;
- Organized and multitasker, ability to learn on the fly & grasp technical concepts;
- Proactive, you don’t wait for things to come but anticipate;
- You’re a Team player: we’re building a strong international CSM team, and we’ve all got a role to play;
- You don’t hesitate to share your opinion, to bring ideas and to implement them;
- You work hard, but you like fun and are eager to share your best jokes with your colleagues;
- You’re willing to travel 10-20% of your time to Belgium, Switzerland and major French cities.
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious Belgian organizations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams;
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents;
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning;
- An international company with great values and strong culture;
- An attractive salary package + variable commissions based on upsell/crossell and retention.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Find out more: https://qualifio.com/careers/