Human Resources Internship (Belgium)
Department: general and administration
Employment type: Temporary
Location: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve() Belgium
Created in Belgium in 2011, Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection SaaS platform. Our mission is to allow our 400+ customers (media groups, brands and agencies) to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data in order to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetise their digital audiences.
Our company is made of 80+ employees, with offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne and Madrid. We raised € 3M in December 2017. Consequently, as a fast-growing company, Qualifio has been awarded a spot in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 for 5 years in a row. In 2019, we’ve also been nominated for the “Scale-up of the year” award by Ernst & Young (EY).
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to join the team.
Have a look at our website and learn more about us!
Qualifio’s Human Resources internship offers you the chance to have a first experience in Hard RH within a company in full expansion. You will quickly be part of Qualifio's dynamic and collaborative team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and proactive professional to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Intern, you will gain hands-on experience with a variety of HR functions and will have a rare glimpse into the corporate world of HR. Due to the nature of working in HR, it’s essential that you exhibit a strong commitment to confidentiality and discretion. You will grow your professional skill set by working on tasks independently as well as collaborating with other team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actively work on long-term projects with the Human Resources team
- Assist the Head of HR with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Work on HR policies for all countries (Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Germany)
- Review and participate in the update of the labour regulation
- Update template contracts & addenda
- Review and participate in the update of social legislation evolution with the 5 social secretaries
- Review and participate in the optimization of the salary package (incentive, sport at work, collective bonus, conversion of the 13 month, etc.)
- Communicate with all managers on time off balances
- Work on other general HR issues and bring up you own ideas
WHO YOU ARE
- A current full-time student in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent in French & English + other languages is an asset
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills (ability to balance competing priorities and deliver within deadlines)
- Curious, organized, rigorous, proactive and always willing to learn
- A real-world job experience in a fast-paced, innovative, and growing SaaS company
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning
- The opportunity to leave your mark in your team: from day one, you’ll have various tasks and missions assigned to you
- Flexible work hours & workplace
- Fun & social events with other teammates (hello, table football games!)
Have a look at our Instagram account to find out who might be your next colleagues!