Employment type: Full-time
Location: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve() Belgium
Qualifio is Europe’s most powerful online platform to engage digital audiences and collect data by creating and publishing viral interactions on websites, mobile apps and social media.
Qualifio is one of the fastest-growing Belgian software start-up, ranked #10 in Deloitte Fast50. More than 400 publishers and brands are users of Qualifio, including RTL, RTBF, De Persgroep, Mediahuis, VRT, Medialaan, France Télévisions, Nestlé, L’Oréal, Kinépolis, Orange, MediaMarkt, etc.
At Qualifio we believe people can only achieve big things by having a great team to work with!
We have offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (HQ), Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and Cologne have a headcount of 80 employees.
We are currently looking for talented developers with the right mindset and motivation to join our IT squad. Our Engineering team at Qualifio works in an Agile Development workflow. Working with us you will be part of an “Agile Squad” team using Scrum.
The team is working with an agile mindset and uses the Scrum framework. All of this with a good vision of what needs to be built and the freedom to take initiatives to do so.
Bearing that in mind, you will have three main goals:
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the team;
- Connect Qualifio to major media companies, agencies and brands, including SaaS (Gigya, Janrain, etc.);
- Develop and maintain micro services to empower the tool and improve its scalability potential.
- You have a master degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, or any equivalent job-related experience that provides you with similar knowledge, skills and abilities;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are a team player;
- You have a proven passion in development
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- You are able to provide technical analysis using UML diagrams;
- You have a good knowledge or you’re eager to learn Node.js ecosystem (using both Typescript and EcmaScript);
- You have experience with Relational Database and you also know Document-oriented Database (eg.: MongoDB);
- You write clean, modular, testable code;
- You don’t ship code without tests. Experience with TDD and BDD are a plus;
- Experience with Message driven architecture (eg.: RabbitMQ) is also a plus;
- You are up-to-date with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security);
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS/SCSS (well, we all know developers are not good at writing clean CSS, don’t panic we have our own Web-designers);
- You can easily work with REST APIs;
- Other appreciated skills include use of productivity tools such as Slack, Jira, Confluence.
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious Belgian organisations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams.
- A unique chance to create a new function in a high development potential company.
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents.
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning
- An attractive salary package