Employment type: Full-time
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve(1348) Belgium
Qualifio is growing and we are looking for an accountant to join our general and administration team!
As the leading European SaaS company for interactive marketing and data collection, our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups, brands and agencies to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts 75+ employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Cologne. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017 and was recognized 4 years in a row as one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, by Deloitte.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our general and administrative team in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Be part of a culture that puts people first and believes that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
- You will manage all invoicing and client accounts (PO, credit notes, etc.);
- You will be responsible for managing the subscription billing - automatic flow in our accounting software;
- Work with the CFO to provide regular updates to the management and Board of Directors;
- You will manage Accounts Receivables;
- Be responsible for administering payrolls, and controlling income and expense;
- Collect, manage and book all purchases within our approval tool;
- You will audit financial transactions and provide reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Update cash flow, liquidity and prepare budget forecasting;
- Support in the preparation of tax returns with our external senior accountant;
- Manage & centralize payment flow in the banking software;
- Assist the CFO in management of funding such as loans & subsidy in dashboards;
- Create, centralize and manage compensation and benefits matters with Country Managers and Sales Director.
- You have a bachelor in accounting or similar;
- At least 2 years of work experience as an accountant (preferably in a start-up/scale-up company);
- You are native French speaker and fluent in English
- A keen eye for detail and good analytical skills;
- You are rigorous, autonomous, organized and structured by nature;
- Be processes focused is how you like to work;
- You can adapt easily to an unexpected situation;
- You have an affinity for IT / software industry. We are geeks!;
- You love social interactions with colleagues.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to shape its financial setup and grow as fast as we do;
- Be very close to the commercial and operational team and look under the hood of one of Belgium’s SaaS champions;
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious European organizations, at the crossroads of marketing and data teams;
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents;
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning;
- The possibility to join a dedicated and fun team with a strong culture based on human values;
- An attractive salary package (MacBook Pro, iPhone, Subscription, Insurances…).
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Check out our Instagram account to find out how awesome we are !