Product Owner (Belgium)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve() Belgium
Created in Belgium in 2011, Qualifio is the leading interactive marketing and data collection SaaS platform. Our mission is to allow our 400+ customers (media groups, brands and agencies) to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media and stories. Quizzes, contests, surveys, tests, animated games and 50+ other innovative formats allow them to collect data in order to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetise their digital audiences.
Our company is made of 80+ employees, with offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne and Madrid. We raised € 3M in December 2017. Consequently, as a fast-growing company, Qualifio has been awarded a spot in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 for 5 years in a row. In 2019, we’ve also been nominated for the “Scale-up of the year” award by Ernst & Young (EY).
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for new colleagues to join the team. Have a look at our website and learn more about us!
About the position
Qualifio is looking for a motivated and ambitious Product Owner to join the team in Belgium in charge of the product. The cross-functional team currently consists out of 5 members who work under the supervision of the Head of Product.
As Product Owner, your role is to convert the product vision into new features that will best fit what customers want. You serve as the voice of the client and work with internal teams and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals. Under the direction of the Head of Product, you will collaborate directly with the development, design and customer-facing teams (Support, Sales, Customer Success).
- Co-own the product roadmap.
- Gather feedback and research through quantitative and qualitative data (data analysis, user/prospect/customer interview, etc.)
- Define features and user stories that guide the development teams.
- Attend daily standups, backlog grooming and all scrum rituals.
- Collaborate with the Product Designers to create the best possible user experience.
- Define and analyse success criteria and product KPIs for the new features.
- Set expectations for delivery together with the team.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product for the entire team.
- Work closely with our Product Marketeer to determine release communication plans.
- Help out with the testing of new features.
Your success will be measured through the perfect translations of business needs into technical specifications and your ability to maximise the product value for our customers.
Who you are
- You have a similar experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in the SaaS sector.
- You have a good interest in technology, and an overall understanding of the MarTech environment (digital, data and analytics).
- You are at least fluent in English, French is a big plus (writing and speaking).
- You have organisational, time management and documentation skills.
- You pay attention to details while always having a helicopter view.
- You are eager to learn, proactive, curious and independent (though you also know how to be a team player).
- You have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have interpersonal and communication skills: you are capable of building relationships with team members and customers and you clearly communicate to the team.
- User Experience (UX) is not an empty word to you.
- You are able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
What we offer
- The possibility to work at the intersection between business, UX and technology. and for customers ranging from transport to insurance, from luxury to tourism, etc.
- A highly qualitative software product, giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your full talent.
- An excellent opportunity to be immersed in digital marketing while working in a fast-moving, rapidly growing and fun environment where people are central.
- The possibility to join a growing Product team within Qualifio and define the future of the Qualifio product.
- A fun and healthy work environment with regular afterwork activities.
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning.
- An attractive salary package with many non-financial benefits: company phone and laptop, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, parking spot in the centre of LLN (or an office that is easily accessible via public transport!), eco vouchers, Internet subscription, etc.
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do.
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are proactive and accountable in our roles.
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together.
- We are eager to learn and improve every day.
Have a look at our Instagram to get to know the team!