Qualifio is scaling-up! Do you want to drive our growth in Scandinavia? Join the leading interactive marketing and data collection SaaS-company!
We are currently looking for a new member to join our Scandinavian sales team based in Sweden or Denmark (based on where you live).
Our mission is to allow more than 400 media groups (Schibsted, Bonnier, Benjamin media, etc.) brands (Pepsi, Nestlés, l’Oréal, etc.) to easily create and publish interactive content on websites, mobile apps, dedicated minisites, social media, and store them to collect data to grow, engage, qualify, segment and monetize their digital audiences.
Our company counts 75+ employees and has offices in Louvain-La-Neuve, Ghent, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Cologne. Qualifio raised € 3M in December 2017. We have been awarded one of the fastest-growing Belgian SaaS-company, ranked #10 in Deloitte Technology Fast50. Today, more than 400 publishers and brands are users of Qualifio.
Be part of a culture that puts people first and believes that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
As part of the commercial team, you drive prospection and sales in Sweden/Denmark. Together with the Head of Sales, and the Country Manager Nordics, you define and implement our business strategy in your market. You become a pillar of Qualifio’s Scandinavian sales team.
- Together with your Country Manager, you initiate and follow key business opportunities in Sweden/Denmark
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through events, emailing, cold calling, networking, social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their challenges and concerns
- Prepare and deliver customized and high-quality presentations of Qualifio’s platform and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Developer to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and growing our market in Scandinavia.
- You love to open doors, create relationships and build a valuable business case from scratch
- You have a passion for digital marketing and for new technology platforms, you are up to date with the market’s latest tech trends and news
- You have 2+ years of experience in a sales position in a SaaS-company or in the software industry
- You have a strong academic background in business, marketing or communication (or any related field)
- You are fluent in English and Swedish/Danish, and are an excellent communicator able to quickly build trust and respect in our industry
- You are autonomous, result-oriented and data-driven
- You are organized and you easily multitask. You have the ability to learn on the fly & quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- You are proactive, team player and eager to grow and grow the business as if it was your own
- You don’t hesitate to bring ideas and to implement them
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most large organizations, at the crossroads of marketing and data teams
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning
- Flexibility regarding working place
- An attractive salary package
WHY JOIN QUALIFIO
Working at Qualifio, you’ll be part of a culture that puts people first (both our employees and our customers). On the other hand, we understand the need for work-life balance. And we believe that everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential.
If you’re thinking about a role at Qualifio, here’s what you should know about us:
- We seek to understand customers in everything we do
- We have a life outside of work (and we want to keep it that way!)
- We are pro-active and accountable in our roles
- We’re genuine, honest, open collaborators who work effectively together
- We are eager to learn and improve every day
Find out more: https://qualifio.com/careers/